cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit proposals for Jobs

d2db16ed
Rana T Member Since: Jan 5, 2017
21 of 40

Hey Vlad, im there but Can't seem to figure out how to chat with an agent. I've already sent 2 requests.

d2db16ed
22 of 40

Hi Vladimir,

I tried your suggestion and I saw the message however I am not able to initate the video interview. I already sent 2 requests via the help center and still have not received  response from anyone! I really need my account back to normal so that I can submit proposals to new jobs!

d2db16ed
23 of 40

Hi Vladimir,

I tried your suggestion and I saw the message however I am not able to initate the video interview to confirm my profile / identity. I already sent 2 requests via the help center and still have not received  response from anyone! I really need my account back to normal so that I can submit proposals to new jobs!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 40

Hi Rana,

It looks like an agent has already sent you a secure link to verify your ID and you were able to open it. Please, upload documents for verification as described on that page.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
cfdf15cb
Samuel C Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
25 of 40
Hello moderators.
Vladimir G, the same thing that happened to Rana T happened to me, but I haven't received any messages or emails explaining what happened or how to fix it. Please let me know as soon as possible.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 40

Hi Samuel,

A notification about a profile hold and verification was sent to you on January 3rd and you should be able to access it via your email or here. Please, use the link in the notification to verify your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mmanceli
Manuel Lito M Member Since: Mar 14, 2017
27 of 40

Hi guys,

Please help me with this problem too, I can't submit a proposal because the button is disable. please look what what happened.

Thanks,

Manuel M

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
28 of 40

Hi Manuel,

Please refer to the notification our team sent and message our agent posted on your ticket, and proceed with verifying your profile.

Untitled
mmanceli
29 of 40

Yes I'm waiting for the agent to verify my profile or sending an message to me. hope it will fix right away.

Thanks sir.

mmanceli
30 of 40

Hi @Vladimir,

Until now no one support to message regardign my problem...

Please help me to resolved this problem because it's almost 3months nothing happened..

Manuel M

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS