Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit proposals for Jobs

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 40

Hi Manuel,

Please note that you need to take the first step as describe in our agent's message, in order for our team to follow up and initiate the video call. Please check the latest notification you received for detailed instructions about how to proceed with verifying your profile.

Untitled
mmanceli
Manuel Lito M Member Since: Mar 14, 2017
32 of 40

Yes, I'm waiting for the latest notification for detailed instructions but until now still not received any notification message.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 40

Hi Manuel, 

If you didn't receive the latest email from the team, please check the emails that were sent on February 5, and March 5 so that you can see the full instructions on how you can verify your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mmanceli
Manuel Lito M Member Since: Mar 14, 2017
34 of 40

Thanks Avery, I got the message last Feb 5 but I did not noticed it was a verification for my account. Thanks anyway. its resolved now. 

gauravbharti
gaurav b Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
35 of 40

hello,

I can not submit the job this button show disable.I am want to apply for jobs, I am looking forward for kind replies

Regards

aocumen
36 of 40

Hi Gaurav, 

I can see that the team has sent you a notification to complete your video-chat verification last April 23. Once this has been completed, you can continue bidding for projects on the platform. 

~ Avery
Upwork
vikilabs
Vignesh N Member Since: May 29, 2017
37 of 40

I am unable to submit proposal. Are there any issues with my account?

aocumen
38 of 40

Hi Vignesh, 

The limit from your account has already been removed, and you should be able to submit proposals to job posts. 

~ Avery
Upwork
arorabhavya202
Bhavya A Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
39 of 40
Hi ,
Am unable to submit a proposal despite trying on multiple jobs . If someone could look into the matter it would be of a great help as I sincerely want to start working as a writer.
Thank you ,
Bhavya
melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
40 of 40

Hi Bhavya,

It shows that you still have to complete your profile. Once your profile is completed and reviewed as well as pass the review then only can you proceed to start submitting proposals.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS