🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit proposals unless I update ad...
Page options
agentk117
Community Member

Unable to submit proposals unless I update address, but I thought I did

Hello and good morning, I'm contacting you because I'm having trouble submitting proposals to small businesses on Upwork. I'm not able to because it gives me an error message when I click on "Submit a proposal" after viewing the description of their freelance task offer. The error message says: "To submit a proposal, update your address" I'm not exactly sure what they mean by that but I'm assuming that they're referring to my physical address. The physical address and email address are correct. But I tried going to my account settings to try and type in my address again and update it. I then tried to submit a proposal again but received the same error message. Why are they not letting me submit proposals? Is there something that I missed, or did I go to the wrong section? I would really appreciate your help and guidance. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Khidari B

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khidari,

A part of your address is still missing and that is the reason why you`re receiving this error. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your full address. Once this is done you will be able to send proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sazzad0071
Community Member

have you verified your account ??

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khidari,

A part of your address is still missing and that is the reason why you`re receiving this error. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your full address. Once this is done you will be able to send proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, I think I have verified my account. And I was able to update my location. Everything works fine now. I appreciate your help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members