cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update agency logo/profile picture

mohitgreat2k10
Mohit T Member Since: Sep 22, 2017
21 of 29

I'm having the same problem. I uploaded the logo of my agency but doesn't show up. I've tied deleting cookies, cache and even checked on another computer and it doesn't show up. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
22 of 29

Hi Mohit,

I checked your agency profile and it looks like your agency logo has already been uploaded successfully. Please let us know if you have any questions, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
alex-florez
Alexander F Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
23 of 29

I'm getting an error that my logo is over the 25mb limit, but it's only 4.5mb...  Tried several other versions of the file (even under 1mb) and I still got the error.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 29

Hi Alexander,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jweigele
James W Member Since: Nov 5, 2015
25 of 29

+1

This has been an issue for me but I eventually resolved it by using another browser instead of clearing the cache. It is frustrating, though. It appears that the freelancer photo does not have this issue. 

usama_safdar_k
Usama S Member Since: Sep 1, 2019
26 of 29

I am having same problem. I am unable to change my logo. Please share any solution so that I can change my Agency profile Logo.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 29

Hi Usama,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving any errors on your end? If yes, please share the text of the error you`re receiving on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a17fb98c
Shobhit S Member Since: Jan 7, 2021
28 of 29

I am also facing the same issue with updating the logo 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
29 of 29

Hi Shobhit,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue with the image upload. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Are you receiving any errors? Could you please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can take a look?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS