🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to update employment history
Page options
6ec25a7b
Community Member

Unable to update employment history

Seeking your assistance as I'm unable to update/add employment history.

I'm getting an error "Failed to persist the employment entry. Please try again later.

I already tried using incognito and got the same error. Please help.

15 REPLIES 15
PradeepH

Hi Rei,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, got the same error I also used a different browser

Me too. Got the same problem. Even when I switch to a different browser. Kindly help please.

Hi Reyman,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies? If the issue persists, could you please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork
ana_cat
Community Member

Hi! I'm having the same issue here.

kenllua
Community Member

I also got similar error with updating my profile, is this matter fixed on your end?

Hi Kent,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
6ec25a7b
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I'm still getting an error, even though I cleared the cache and cookies and used a different browser. 

Hi Rei,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
6ec25a7b
Community Member

Hi Nikola here's the screenshot of the error. 

6ec25a7b_0-1666685174587.png

Hi Rei,

Thank you for providing a screenshot. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I also encounter the same issue. Can you please assist me with this? thanks

Hi Sidney,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork

- Google Chrome

- Android 12 (phone) ; Windows 11 pro (laptop)

Hi Sidney,

Thank you for sharing the information. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths