🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to update the skills
Page options
umerkarzansoftr
Community Member

Unable to update the skills

I am unable to remove or update skills from my profile. Whenever I update or remove my skills they appear to be updated but after the page refresh, it is again reverted.

I have tried on different browsers after clearing the cache (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Umer,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
eceb54ad
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie,

I am facing the same issue from last one week, can you please help?

Hi Satyen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Joanne Marie 

I am also facing same issue while updating skill 

There was an error loading this page: error [73e8996d1cff8b05-SEA, 73e8996d1cff8b05-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

https://prnt.sc/DZLgAg41pLIA

Can you hell?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bhadreshkumar,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3343ddb4
Community Member

Hey Joanne,

Im facing the same problem.

"Failed to update your skills".

I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and installing the app again, logging out and logging in again but all in vain. Kindly help me out too

Hi Haseeb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Annie Jane B,

Im facing a similar issue as well. I have tried deleting my previous skills but it is not getting removed. I have also tried a different browser and cleared cache but the skills that i want to delete are still there. 

And sometimes im also receiving this error : 'There was an error loading this page: error [73e8996d1cff8b05-SEA, 73e8996d1cff8b05-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.'

Hi Asad,

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members