🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to view team members' work diary
Page options
farafrombeirut
Community Member

Unable to view team members' work diary

Hello everyone,

One of my clients has given me access to view work diaries for my team members. However, I don't see them anywhere. I've tried to login & log out, but nothing. I've also made sure he's given me the right access. Anything I can do to be able to view them?
There's no tab with contracts to click on. I only get to see job posts & screen applications. 

Best,

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Farah,

Once you`ve clicked on your profile image at the top right corner are you selecting the 3th or the 4th listening? I just checked this from my end and can confirm that under the 4th listing you`re able to view the work diaries of the hired freelancers.
To do this, you will simply need to open the contract room and click on Work Diary. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I'm clicking on the 3rd listing (Client SS).

How do I access the contracts room?

Hi Farah,

The reason you`re not able to view the work diary is because the client hasn't given you the appropriate permission. You can share this guide with your client on how your client can update your permission. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But the thing is, he's given me that access (view work diary > all). 

Are you sure we are talking about the same client? Could you guide me on where to view the contracts?

Hi Farah,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share your client name or contract ID with me so that we are sure that we are referring to the same client. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths