🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to view the /find-work-home/ or em...
Page options
dantarbuck
Community Member

Unable to view the /find-work-home/ or employer hire me

Hi

I have an employer ready to hire me, but when he attempts to he receives a message saying the 'freelancers account is not available.

I have followed the steps provided by the chat bot to no avail. Are you able to help?

Dan

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Does the client have your profile url?

Your profile looks a little incomplete, has it been approed yet?

Hi, thanks for responding. As it turns out, right now I can't even view my profile, nor can I see yours? Its just says 'Freelancer profile not found'.

I may have to fill more out, if that's the case, no problem, although I thought it had been accepted.

It doesn't seem like a simple process, maybe I should delete the account and try starting again? I did set this up from my iPad, maybe it would be best from the PC, seemingly there are more options.

Again Thanks

Hi Dan,

I checked and can confirm your profile was accepted and it's visible. If your client is still experiencing issues hiring, please let him know he can reach out to us directly and we'll be happy to help!

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Dan, there is a known bug about accessing profiles from the community.  For some reason, there is an additional underscore added at the beginning of the URL.  Remove that and you can see the profile.  Sigh.  It's been like that for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, Mary, I've noticed it too. Not sure it is an issue with just the mobile version of the website or something. Works OK when using my laptop, if I remember right.

If it is a bug, it's been there for months. 😉
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members