🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to withdraw available funds
Page options
l_ulin
Community Member

Unable to withdraw available funds

Hi, I was recently involved in a dispute with a client. I still believe I was in the right but either way the dispute is closed and the amount has been taken out of my funds and I was told in an email once that happens I would be able to withdraw my funds no problem. Well it still says I'm restricted even though the money has been taken back from me by UpWork. I need this resolved as I need my money to pay my rent so I can not afford to let this linger. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lance, 

I will go ahead and check this with the team handling your case and get back to you once I have more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
l_ulin
Community Member

Thank you Avery
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lance, 

It looks like you have an open ticket regarding this case, and the team has escalated your concern. Please wait for an update on the same ticket thread, and feel free to follow up if you have further questions or need clarification on your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
l_ulin
Community Member

Thanks for the follow up Avery. I don't understand what else needs to be done. The dispute is closed. The money is refunded. I've always had a verified account in good standing. It's imparitive I get my money in time. I have alot of hours logged and good reviews. What else can I do to expedite this process?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lance, 

I understand how this can be frustrating on your end. If you don't get an update within 24-hours, you can come back here, and our team will be happy to look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members