🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to withdraw available funds
Page options
domasig_juddy_an
Community Member

Unable to withdraw available funds

Hi, I cannot get paid or withdraw my available earnings through the Direct to Local Bank payment option. Every time I click the Get paid Now button, it will show "Withdrawal is temporarily unavailable due to technical issue. If the problem persists, please contact Upwork Support." I really need to know what's wrong with it because I really need the money. How long should I wait to get this issue resolved? I went to my bank yesterday to check the status of my account, they said, my account is active and there's no problem when it comes to receiving funds international. Therefore, the problem comes with my Upwork account or on my Getting Paid section. I don't know why your app doesn't let me withdraw my available funds. I've been withdrawing for almost 3 years, this is my first time to encounter this kind of issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juddy Ann,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with processing your withdrawal.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c54f0595
Community Member

Hi , 
I am dealing with the same issue . And the problem is still pending for 1 week now .
I have checked with my local bank and they replied there has no problem with my bank account .
Hope to hear your solution soon .
Thanks

Hi Thao,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our engineering team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. Once we have more details, our team will update your ticket with number 27361450. If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths