🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to withdraw to payoneer because Up...
Page options
Community Member

Unable to withdraw to payoneer because Upwork showing wrong payoneer account details

How can I help? I have been unable to withdraw from upwork to payoneer ,I have lost about 8$ so far trying to withdraw to payoneer, because a wrong payoneer account number is being shown in my upwork account, the payoneer account number being shown is same as my upwork account number Each time I withdraw, the transaction will br confirmed then later rejected saying invalid payoneer account details

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ndzelen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
LuiggiR

Hi Ndzelen,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Have you tried removing and adding the payment method again with the correct account details? Let us know if the error persists after you've tried that so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Yes ,I have removed the payoneer  payment method and added it back about 5 times but still no change, It still shows wrong account number

54fb001d
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,
My your financial account has been suspended. Please help me.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sofia2008
Community Member

You can have details in the article below
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063988

Community Member

Yes ,I have removed the payoneer  payment method and added it back about 5 times but still no change, It still shows wrong account number

Hi Ndzelen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the exact same problem. I have withdrawn twice and both have been rejected because: "Invalid details."

My Payoneer credit card has the same number as my Upwork ID too.

I already tried removing my Payoneer payment method and adding it again, but it keeps rejecting my withdrawals.

My withdrawals keep getting rejected because Upwork shows wrong Payoneer account number in my Upwork account.

I have withdrawn twice and both have been rejected because: "Invalid details."

In my Upwork account, my Payoneer credit card shows the same number as my Upwork ID.

I already tried removing my Payoneer payment method and adding it again, but it keeps rejecting my withdrawals.

Hi Juan Luis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Pradeep, I'm having the exact same issue right now trying to transfer funds to Payoneer. I've never had this problem, and my card details haven't changed, so I don't understand what the "invalid details" could be. Since the Upwork withdrawing fee is collected every time regardless of the failed transaction, I'm not inclined to keep trying my luck without getting some form of assistance from Upwork first. I'd really appreciate your help, since I need to withdraw those funds as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi Ndzelen,

I'm wondering, did you get this fixed ? 
I'm having the exact same issue and custumer support insists on "remove and add again". 

Thanks, Elias

Hi Elias,

I can see that you've raised a ticket about your concern. The team has responded with more information and instructions on how to resolve the issue. Feel free to access this page to access your ticket and coordinate with the team if you have questions or need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
00589c59
Community Member

Hi Arjay, thanks for your comment.

Unfortunately the support answer hasn't given me any solution.

They requested me to remove and add again the payment method. The same thing they've requested to everyone here with the same problem. And the issue is still happening, so that's not enough to fix it.

Please keep in mind that every time we try again we lose money as the withdrawal fee is NOT returned.

Elías

08d94f06
Community Member

Did anyone help me? I have tried 2 times but unable to withdraw. Showing an error with the wrong account details. For a transaction that currently has $2 debited from my account.

Hi Nuriddin,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths