🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to withdraw
Page options
sjk_sanjay
Community Member

Unable to withdraw

I am unable to withdraw the payment as the pan card verification is pending. How long will it take for this? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for your message. I am happy to hear that you were able to initiate a fund withdrawal. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sjk_sanjay
Community Member

Update : I re-entered all the bank details again. Now the withdrawal request is successful. I hope it will reach my account. Will update here once I get my payment..

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for your message. I am happy to hear that you were able to initiate a fund withdrawal. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your response. I would like to inform that the payment has transferred successfully to my account. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members