🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unauthorized Contract Termination
Page options
feyrenest
Community Member

Unauthorized Contract Termination

Hello

So I just got a notification that my contract with a client was ended by me but I did no such thing and then I found out that our chat room was also archived. 

Check the attachment

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pearse,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community and I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're having. I checked and can confirm the contract was closed and feedback left from your end. Our team will follow up on your support ticket to provide additional information as we can't discuss contract/specific information in the Community. Feel free to follow up on your support ticket with any additional information and our agent will follow up on it shortly.

While the room has been archived, you can let our team on your support ticket know if you'd like them to also reach out to your client on your behalf regarding the completed contract.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Please how long do you think it'll take for your Upwork team to reply my support ticket. 

Pearse J wrote:

Please how long do you think it'll take for your Upwork team to reply my support ticket. 

Vladimir already told you that the contract was closed from your end. There is really nothing Upwork can do if you end your contract or someone in your home ended your contract and blocked the client... Contracts don't close themselves.

If you changed your mind since, you can ask the client to hir you again.

Please reread the thread from the start. I wasn't even online when the contract ended and I don't even know how to block a client. Just got the email all of a sudden. 

Actually please read the thread properly before replying. 

I did not end the contract. I did not block the contract and I had to search the forum to find a way to unblock the client. 

Pearse J wrote:

I did not end the contract. I did not block the contract and I had to search the forum to find a way to unblock the client. 

Well, someone who had access to your account clearly did....

Actually please read the thread properly before replying. 

I did. Including the moderator's confirmation that the contract was ended from your account.

Highly unlikely.

Both devices that had access to the account were with me. And they need access to my Google authenticator key and google account to even log into the account on another device.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members