🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unauthorized release
Page options
c_style
Community Member

Unauthorized release

Hello,

I had submitted an application in August 2019 that was under review. It was closed in November 19, 2019. My resume was attached with the application and profile. I would like to know if my resume was provided to anyone that had sought services through my account by Upwork?

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cali, 

It looks like you are referring to another account. If the profile is public, and your resume is still attached to the profile, it's very likely that other users and non-users had access to your resume. 

Is there anything specific that you wish to share so that our team can assist you further? 

~ Avery
Upwork
89dbe36f
Community Member

Is there a e-mail or a link I can share the information to you in? I do not want my information listed publicly 

Hi K L,

Could you please share more details on how can we (Moderators) assist you? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am looking to see how someone received my resume that was attached to my upwork profile. Is it possible to provide me with a link or e-mail where I can share some personal information to you that will assist with this question?

Thank you for the follow up, K L.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and you will be able to share your personal information directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Sorry I had logged into wrong account earlier. Can you provide that ticket access to this account for me to provide that information to you?

Thank you

Cali,

We cannot do that. Please, note that users aren't allowed to have more than one freelancer account on Upwork. The team will reach out to you with more information. 

Thanks. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

K L wrote:

I am looking to see how someone received my resume that was attached to my upwork profile. 

If you attached your resume to your profile, then anyone who looked at your profile will have been able to see it. If you put it in your portfolio, anyone could have downloaded it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths