🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unaware of 2 accounts
Page options
khaleda8125
Community Member

Unaware of 2 accounts

Hello,

I was unaware that an individual can't have two accounts. Today, I got to know this information from my husband. I made a new account in February 2020. Then, I thought about my previous account, which was suspended because I stopped working due to joining the corporate sector. So, I emailed to Upwork again to activate the account. Hence, the account activated in March or April. In this way, two accounts have made.

Now, the problem is today, I bought 52 connects in one account, and 20 connects in another account. The account with the email,**Edited for community guidelines**I bought 20 connects and another account with the email, **Edited for community guidelines**I bought 52 connects. So, I prefer to close the account with this email**Edited for community guidelines**and I want to keep the account with this email**Edited for community guidelines**Therefore, I request to add 52 connects in this account (**Edited for community guidelines**). Apology for unaware of this policy (having 2 accounts). Thanks.

Regards,

Khaleda

6 REPLIES 6
khaleda8125
Community Member

With reference to the previous email, the account which has been suspended has 52 connects. So, please add these connects to my existing account. Thanks.

Regards,

Khaleda

Hi Khaleda,

Thank you for your honesty. I see our team already notified you regarding the status of your accounts, please refer to the support ticket and the message our team sent you, and note that we can't discuss account-specific issues in the Community. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

You are welcome. It sounds a bit annoying to you to ask for repeatedly
adding 52 connects from the previous account to this email. It would be so
nice of you if you help me to adjust those connects. I just got to know
this issue just after buying those connects. Thank you.

Regards,

Khaleda

Hi Khaleda,

It looks like our team has already reached out to you regarding the status of your account. Please feel free to follow-up on the ticket so our team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I did not see any change in adjusting my connects from my previous account

**Edited for community guidelines**. I requested to add 52 connects in this account**Edited for community guidelines**. So, please check this issue and help me to get those connects in my current account. Thank you!

Regards,

Khaleda

Hi Khaleda,

We have followed up with the team that's handling your ticket. You may also create a follow-up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths