🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unblock account
Page options
jpleblanc
Community Member

Unblock account

How do I unblock my account? I have no outstanding balance. It was supposed to be unblocked a year ago by closing my freelancer account (I am only a client now) but it is not done. Who do I contact? How?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarah, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

so I'm having an issue here, no one ever replied back my first email or to the reasons why my first account was suspended. I created this other account to try and do the process again because I really could not understand what was wrong with the first one ? I am really sorry for creating a second account, I did not know this was not possible, I am completely new to Upwork and I had no idea because no one was replying to my emails regarding the suspension of my first account. In this account, I created my account with my personal information and my back details and added my first job post and everything was fine, I also then attached my residency statement and my ID, but I was still told my account cannot be unblocked. Can someone please help me? I am sending you everything you need to prove this is real and no violations are being suggested by my activity.

I am really new to all this and was trying to create my client profile to find some suitable freelancers. 

I am really here to try and solve this and give you all the necessary information.

I just really need your help in fixing this. 

Thank you,
Giorgia 
Giorgia Argomenti

Hi Giorgia,

We checked with the team and they were able to address the issue! If you need any further assistance please let us know. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members