🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unblock client
Page options
d8eb6113
Community Member

Unblock client

Hi,

Then I decline interview the check box 'Block this client from sending me any future invitations' was ticked. But I want to contuct with this client in the future.

How to unblock client?

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serge,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also having the same problem. how can i unblock client from sending me invitation for future?

Hi Dharmesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey, I also have the same problem. Can you help me out? pleaseee. Thank you so muchh

Hi Johan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I don't understand. There's no one coming and nothing seem to lead me to anything after i clicked the link you sent me.

Hi Johan,

It looks like you were able to find your ticket already since you replied to it. If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
e0987fb4
Community Member

I accidentally block a client from sending me future proposals .how can I unblock the client? He cannot send me proposal

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths