🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unblocking a person/company
Page options
alena_fedorova
Community Member

Unblocking a person/company

Hello guys, so the issue I'm experiencing is that one of my recent clients or better say a person we've had an interview with had offered me a job, but couldn't send me an offer due to some reasons. The support team said it was some glith, but then said it was because I once blocked this user on an invitation.

I followed the process of unblocking a user - searched for the company/person's name on chats and tried to unblock him, but it appears I don't even have him on my contact list, so can't really do anything about it.

I've tried all methods found and listed here on platform, but it didn't really help - I couldn't find the blocked contact on my list, neither I was able to see it in my settings or elsewhere.

I need get this done ASAP, so Upwork's reps' assistance would be very welcomed

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alena,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the client you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Lol, your chat is so glitchy I couldn't even send you a PM - at first it said I had some HTML code issues, and then just denied sending it with no reasons or warnings popping up

I know it could be forbidden, but i just CAN"T reach you out, and this bugs me off so much. I'm pissed off

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Alena,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths