cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unblocking someone

Maxim S Member Since: Jan 25, 2017
1 of 10

Hi there! I accidentally blocked a person with whom I was exchanging messages, is there any way to unblock them?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Maxim,

Please type the name of the person you were communicating with in the search box> select their contact/room from the drop-down menu > click the three dots icon on the right side and select the option to unblock them.

Maxim S Member Since: Jan 25, 2017
3 of 10

Thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately, the only option that's available under the "three dots" is "add people" 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 10

Hi Maxim,

Please pm me a screenshot of the Message room you're looking at, along with the name of the person you're looking to unblock, so I can check and advise.

Joseph O Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
5 of 10

I am having the same problem.

How do i unblock someone?

I was being harrassed by a disgruntled freelancer so i had to block them. Now i need to retrieve a NDA they signed. Is there a way of viewing that NDA or do i need to infact unblock them?

I cannot find the three dots you were referring to.

And i am not able to PM as i "dont have rights"

Thanks 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 10

Hi Joseph,

You don't need to unblock a freelancer in order to access messages you exchanged with them. Simply go to Messages and search using the freelancer's name or keywords that were used in communication with them. You'll see message rooms you had with them and will be able find the files you shared. If you decide to unblock them, you can click on their name next to their message and you'll see a drop down menu with an option to unblock.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jennyfer M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
7 of 10

How does this work when you would like to unblock a client, we cannot search for a client.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
8 of 10

Hello Jennifer,

You can search your client's name in the search field in your messages. Simply click his/her name in your conversation and then click the Unblock button. Please see screenshot attached for more information. Thank you!

unblockSS.png

Untitled
Annabel S Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
9 of 10

I accidentally click the smiley icon on the upper right corner under Message Tab, help me to unblocked. I enter the name in the search tab but that name does not appear in any room.  Please tell me what to do 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Annabel,

Please send me a PM(click on my name) with your client name or contract ID, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS