🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unclaimed funds/money
Page options
tasheenasb
Community Member

Unclaimed funds/money

Got a letter telling me I have unclaimed funds sent to me through this app. I haven't used this app in about 3yrs so naturally the payment is no longer active, how should I go about claiming these funds?
8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi TaSheena,

Thanks for your question. You will just need to add a payment method to your account in order to withdraw the finds. Here's a help article that explains how to add it. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
p_ropero
Community Member

Hello i encounter a problem to my paypal and i already requested my payment from upwork. What will happen to my unclaimed money?

Hi Princess Abegail,

I checked and it looks like the transaction was successful from our end. I suggest that you check with PayPal support regarding your funds.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mgshahin
Community Member

Hi I recieved the same letter, what i sthe best phone number to contact some for help with this matter?

Hi Mohamed,

I'll have one of the team members assist you further with your concern. Kindly expect an update on this page or in your email once your concern has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
mgshahin
Community Member

Thanks Arjay, appreciate your help 

mgshahin
Community Member

Hi Arjay, I didn't hear from anyone in upwork, Would you please follow up on my request 

Thanks

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have sent a follow-up to the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update on the email associated with your account. We truly appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths