🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Uncompleted Payoneer account has been added t...
Page options
meowyn
Community Member

Uncompleted Payoneer account has been added to my Upwork account.

Hi.

This is the second time I am seeking help about this topic. As I was trying to add a Payoneer account, and before I could complete the session, I lost connection to my internet. When I came back to see what happened, it had already added the uncompleted account. I know that only if I contact with the Payoneer community first, can you help me solve this problem. However, I already contacted with them, but they unfortunately couldn't help me as this is an uncompleted account. Is there any chance that you can remove the account without contacting with Payoneer? By the way, what I mean with "uncompleted" is that it has not a proper password at all. (I was creating a new account for Payoneer on Upwork page.) I have no idea how it had been added. It must be a bug.

Regards.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Halis,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your Payoneer account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Halis,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your Payoneer account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your fast reply!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members