🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Understanding the Hourly work!
Page options
daniel_flancer
Community Member

Understanding the Hourly work!

So, i finished a contract with a client that was on Hourly. I logged in the time, and the client set the contract to finished.

My question is the following: The amount from the hours logged in in still at Work in progress, do i need to do something more to move to pending? Or the client needs to do something more?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about how you're getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article.

Since you have tracked your time with our Desktop app, you don't need to take any additional actions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about how you're getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article.

Since you have tracked your time with our Desktop app, you don't need to take any additional actions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
2a05aa63
Community Member

Daniel A wrote:

So, i finished a contract with a client that was on Hourly. I logged in the time, and the client set the contract to finished.

My question is the following: The amount from the hours logged in in still at Work in progress, do i need to do something more to move to pending? Or the client needs to do something more?

The hours will go to In Review on Monday automatically until Friday. Then be available after another 5 days,

Thank you for the infos everybody!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members