🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Undo escrow refund request
Page options
salvadorcassis
Community Member

Undo escrow refund request

Hi Upwork Community!

My current contract has ended by inactivity and then I've recieved a refund request, but my client did not request it and she wants the contract to keep going because we are still working on this project. What can we do? Can the request be undone?

The refund request seems to have been made automatically.

Best regards,

Salvador Cassis

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Salvador C wrote:

My current contract has ended by inactivity and then I've recieved a refund request, but my client did not request it and she wants the contract to keep going because we are still working on this project. What can we do? Can the request be undone?

That means it's been over 3 months since escrow was funded. Never let a single milestone drag on that long!

No, the contract can't be revived and the request to return the escrow funds can't be reversed either.

Ask the client to hire you on a new contract with a new milestone, then approve the request to return the escrow funds .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Salvador C wrote:

That means it's been over 3 months since escrow was funded. Never let a single milestone drag on that long!

No, the contract can't be revived and the request to return the escrow funds can't be reversed either.

Ask the client to hire you on a new contract with a new milestone, then approve the request to return the escrow funds .

Petra, Thank you so much for your reply! I'll do as you say

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members