🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Undo files dispute
Page options
waqasriaz33
Community Member

Undo files dispute

I am a freelancer. I recently but not knowingly filed a dispute against my client for not releasing the payment. It is in its initial form. by initial, i mean only client has rejected and haven't went any further. 

Can i undo it? and  get cost of filing back?

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Waqas R wrote:

I am a freelancer. I recently but not knowingly filed a dispute against my client for not releasing the payment. It is in its initial form. by initial, i mean only client has rejected and haven't went any further. 

Can i undo it? and  get cost of filing back?

What cost? There is no cost for dispute, only for arbitration.

Did you agree to go to arbitration? The $ 291?

I am sure you didn't accidentally go to dispute, stay all the way through the dispute process, reject the non-binding resolution and then accidentally agree to arbitration?

By accidentally mean now i don't want to do it. So you mean there is no cost for filing dispute... Then what is arbitration?

So what "cost of filing" have you paid? Have you paid anything? If you haven't paid anything, what do you want to get back?

how to undo?

When you start a dispute, a mediator will email you. Just wait for them to email you and tell them that you want to back out.

Noureldin Y wrote:

Ask the client to reject your dispute, and when you receive that notification, you will be able to accept his rejection and withdraw it.

Nope.

The client has already rejected the dispute.

This initiates the dispute, there is no further accepting or rejecting the rejection.

He can just tell the mediator in the dispute that he is conceding the dispute and wants to refund.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members