🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unhonest client feedback
Page options
dang33
Community Member

Unhonest client feedback

Hello, there. Hopefully everything is going right,

Here's my case: I did took a lot more time for completing the job, but keeping up the client with what was happening, also providing solutions and extras to compensate. It wasn't just a delay but a comprehensive issue that I solved and he was always updated on it and wanted to continue forward.

When contract ends, I found he gave me the absolute worst feedback. This kills my profile since I'm new and it's my only contract until now.

Tried to contact him and keep offering even more free work just to make it better (even though the final result is worth more than the budget because what I just mentioned), but not response...

I've already read about a full refund to remove the public rating, but that's unfair.

I know we can't just manipulate them, but is there a way to remove it? No matter if my profile looks like new again. I'd prefer no job done than a really bad and unhonest review.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear the contract wasn't completed successfully. Feedback can only be disputed or removed in a few cases, when a full refund is issued, when a Top Rated freelancer uses the perk or when it's in violation of TOS. Please see this Community post for more information about the Upwork feedback system.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members