🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unjust Client’s feedback
Page options
krislet_gerona
Community Member

Unjust Client’s feedback

A client left a nasty feedback on my profile because I resigned. I have submitted 3 resignations before I finally left. In all cases, I was polite and even offered to train my replacement. The client was difficult to deal with but I supported him for 4 months just so I could help him turnover my task to the new EA. Even after doing so he still left me a nasty feedback with nothing but lies! He's stained my profile on this platform! I gave him a 5 star even though I wanted to give a very honest review of him, I respected the 4 months I worked with him but he did not respect mine. Upwork should do something about this!

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marie,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you`ve had with your client. Our team will review the client feedback and if any violations of our TOS are found, proper actions will be taken. To learn more about how to protect yourself, you can check out the Safety First section Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Marie.

I don't know if anything will be done about the feedback - I doubt it, but it's not my position to say or do anything. But there is something you can learn from this.

The client has a history of giving and receiving poor feedback. Their profile makes it quite clear that they are demanding and difficult to work with. When looking for jobs, it is a good idea to check their profile first and that can help you avoid problems like this in the future. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths