🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unknown device notification !
Page options
jaydip_ios
Community Member

Unknown device notification !

Hello,

I have a few devices that I login to Upwork from. My main PC, my phone, and Macbook that I use for iOS          work. I've logged in from each of these devices several times and told the site to "remember this device" and      yet I keep getting e-mails saying that "An unknown device has been used to access your account".

I just want to know above case is fine or is this cause to be suspend upwork account?

Thanks .
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jaydip,

Rest assured you won't have any problems with your account. The email you`re receiving is sent for security reasons only. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jaydip,

Rest assured you won't have any problems with your account. The email you`re receiving is sent for security reasons only. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran , Thank you for your response and one more request I have submitted support ticket for the same so can you tell me how to close the ticket?

Once again thank you !

Hi Jaydip,

Our team will close your ticket from our end, there's no need to take any additional actions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay thank you for your support !

I just want to know is there is less chances to get hired as single person agency?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members