🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unknown login to my upwork account from diffe...
Page options
mohanta27
Community Member

Unknown login to my upwork account from different device and location.

Hi ,

i have got an upwork notification mail saying my upwork account has been logged in from a different device and location.
for safety reason i have immediately changed my password but i am really worried as if there is some hacking to any of my device , so is there anyway if i can get more information about that login for example (IP address) or other useful information through which i can identify anything and launch a legal complaint against it.

@upwork TEAM Please look into it asap.

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Amit,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I received similar email from Upwork and I did change my password immediately. I request Upwork team to check what activities were done by hacker and is my data and money safe. 
thank you

Hi Neha,

Thanks for reaching out and taking steps to make sure your login information is updated and secured. Our team will also follow up on you via email with more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
50fa6947
Community Member

We noticed a recent login to your Upwork account 50fa6947 from an unfamiliar location or device.

Timestamp

November 18, 2023 4:46 AM

NAGPUR*, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

50fa6947
Community Member

928023e9
Community Member

Hi ,

i have got an upwork notification mail saying my upwork account has been logged in from a different device and location.
for safety reason i have immediately changed my password but i am really worried as if there is some hacking to any of my device .

@upwork TEAM Please look into it asap.

Hi Runju,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you have tried logging into your account after updating or changing your browser or using a VPN? I see that you have not completed your sign-up process on this account. Please confirm if you are referring to the same account you are posting from. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members