cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown server error occured

Humaidy R Member Since: Aug 30, 2013
1 of 12
Dear odesk, i have massage "Unknown server error occured" from Upload proof of ID, my internet connection is bad. I've tried repeatedly but failed again. so what can i do? thank's for help!
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 12
Hi Humaidy, I just checked this for you and you should see the ID verified status on the editable version of your profile now.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Binh B Member Since: Oct 23, 2013
3 of 12
I have the same problem when I tried to upload an scanned passport in PDF file. My internet is good. The problem happens every time. What can I do to solve this?
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
4 of 12
Hi Binh, Please try uploading the file in .png or .jpeg format. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Saqib M Member Since: Nov 26, 2013
5 of 12
Hello, I get the same message: "Unknown server error occurred" when I try to upload an image of my ID. I'm on a good connection with no firewall. I have tried with jpg, gif, and png. Thank you
Zaib un nisa N Member Since: Mar 31, 2014
6 of 12
i am having a verification issue because of the unknown server error issue as i upload the document this message appears unknown server error so tell me the solution i have tried all the expected method to get rid off as change the browser cache etc or also change the format of my upload file so tell what is the best solution to get rid of this issue because my work is very suffer because of this issue
Cindy K. O Member Since: Mar 20, 2014
7 of 12
Hi. I am having the same issue as the counterparts in this forum. I am at my wits end. I did everything that odesk support told me to try. I have tried the ID verification process in all browsers: firefox, IE, and google chrome, plus on 3 different computer, cleared cookies n cache, tried uploading with different ID (passport n drivers license) and consistently EVERYTIME i get "Unknown server error occured. Please, contact support" Of your experience with odesk users in past who had that issue, what has been the solutions? I already put in a ticket over a week now and they claim it was a temporary technical issue that engineering team has since resolved. But I still get this error message and thus my job applying has come to a screeching halt. Please help!!
Atchuta N Member Since: Apr 17, 2010
8 of 12
kindly help
John T Member Since: Jan 16, 2014
9 of 12
Hello, I get the same message: "Unknown server error occurred" when I try to upload an image of my ID. I'm on a good connection with no firewall. I have tried with jpg, gif, and png. Thank you
Gil G Member Since: Dec 28, 2010
10 of 12
Error / Problem in Uploading Proof of ID Error: Unknown server error occured. Please, contact support. I have submitted a trouble ticket on Jan 17. oDesk Support request (#2471443). https://support.odesk.com/requests/2471443
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS