🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unread message notification on my Profile
Page options
mishra_ravimohan
Community Member

Unread message notification on my Profile

Hello Upwork Team,

I have got a message Icon in green color on my profile permanently.

My profile link is 

Please remove the message icon. When I got a message from the client-side only please show me that icon.

Please check attached file

Please resolve it as soon as possible
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ravimohar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and a member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ravimohar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and a member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Bojan si please help me with my issue please sir, and try to resolve it asap.

a95387f0
Community Member

Hi, Bojan.

I also have the same issue. Have tried to uninstall the app then install it again but same problem occurred. Hope you can help.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi Christine,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your report the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you on this page soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths