🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Client, Contract waiting.
Page options
kcilustration
Community Member

Unresponsive Client, Contract waiting.

I have an open contract with a client but 25 days have passed he hasn't responded.

I've been working with this client for the last four or five months and he paid a few milestones but right now we have a project ongoing with a new milestone request and he disappeared. I don't know what to do, I've been messaging him but nothing (Attached you can find a capture) I don't know if there is someone else working with him or if something happened to him. 

I don't know how to proceed with these cases on this platform, I'll be thankful If someone could guide me. Heart

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Katherine C wrote:

I've been working with this client for the last four or five months and he paid a few milestones but right now we have a project ongoing with a new milestone request and he disappeared. I don't know what to do, 

There is no need to do anything. The client knows where you are, so if they want to reach out to you, they can. Concentrate on your other opportunities in the meantime.

JoanneP

Hi Katherine,

I checked and it looks like the milestone has not yet been activated. If you'd like to give your client time to reply, you can do so. It could be that they have been busy with other personal activities that affected their ability to reply to you right away. In the meantime, you may discontinue working on the project as there is no active milestone and let your client know that you have discontinued working on the project for now. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members