🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Client - Social Media Management
Page options
misabelfernandes
Community Member

Unresponsive Client - Social Media Management

Hello,

A while back I was managing a client's Facebook business page as an Admin. He paused our contract here in Upwork. It's been months since I've been asking him to remove me from any page role on his Facebook but I get no response.

I've unsuccessfully tried:

Contacting the client, explaining what he has to do,

Inviting the client to become an Admin on his own page (so I can remove myself),

Finding a solution in FB's Forum,

Contacting FB Support,

Contacting one of the client's team member.

The only other solution I see is deleting his page (I do not wish to be related to his business). I think that's too extreme and worry about the legal implications. Can someone please, advise me on what to do? It's been almost a year since the contract paused and I have proof of all the times I contacted this client.

Tks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria Isabel,

Thanks for the message. It appears you've already communicated with Facebook and followed the steps for removing yourself as an admin. While we can't advise on further action, we can offer to reach out to your client on your behalf and ask them to respond to your messages. Let us know if you'd like us to take that step.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria Isabel,

Thanks for the message. It appears you've already communicated with Facebook and followed the steps for removing yourself as an admin. While we can't advise on further action, we can offer to reach out to your client on your behalf and ask them to respond to your messages. Let us know if you'd like us to take that step.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you for your reply. I will appreciate it if you reach out to the client on my behalf. Perhaps you will have more luck in getting a response. Pls, let me know if you need any information from me. contract ID: 22651141

Thank you.

Thank you for following up, Maria Isabel.

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to your client directly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths