🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Client & JSS
Page options
snoviasaleem
Community Member

Unresponsive Client & JSS

Hi Everyone,

I want to know if we submit work and the client is unresponsive, although we will get the payment if its in escrow after 14 days. But what will happen to these two:

1. Will our JSS affect?

2. How to end that contract and what about feedback?

Thanks,

Snovia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Snovia S wrote:

I want to know if we submit work and the client is unresponsive, although we will get the payment if its in escrow after 14 days. But what will happen to these two:

1. Will our JSS affect?

1. No, as long as you were paid any money there is no effect. Try not to have too many of those.

2. Don't be in a rush to close it, after 2 months or so you can send a message to the client politely asking if everything is OK and would they be so kind and end the contract, if nothing comes back, just close the contract yourself. What about feedback? If you close it yourself and the client has been unresponsive, chances are you don't get feedback, which is also not a problem and does not affect your JSS as long as you have been paid.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Snovia S wrote:

Hi Everyone,

1. Will our JSS affect?

Thanks,

Snovia

1. No

2. Ask the client to end the contract after the 14 days are over, if he is unresponsive, close it yourself after some time. That means you likely will not receive feedback, but unless almost all your contract are without feedback, it's not a problem. 

petra_r
Community Member

Snovia S wrote:

1. Will our JSS affect?

1. No, as long as you were paid any money there is no effect. Try not to have too many of those.

2. Don't be in a rush to close it, after 2 months or so you can send a message to the client politely asking if everything is OK and would they be so kind and end the contract, if nothing comes back, just close the contract yourself. What about feedback? If you close it yourself and the client has been unresponsive, chances are you don't get feedback, which is also not a problem and does not affect your JSS as long as you have been paid.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members