🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Client
Page options
alplo
Community Member

Unresponsive Client

Hello! I have an issue with a client. I did a job almost a year ago now and the client still doesn’t close the contract though when I finished work she said there will be no more work.

I wrote a couple of messages to her asking to close the contract but she won’t answer! I did well and was happy with my work. But her not closing the contract affects my JSS. I have all my works 5 starts rated and the score was 100%. But now the contract is open, she doesn’t end it and give me a review — it’s 98%.

I know if I end the contract myself it will affect my score anyway.

Please, what can I do with this client?
4 REPLIES 4
colettelewis
Community Member

Alexandra B wrote:
Hello! I have an issue with a client. I did a job almost a year ago now and the client still doesn’t close the contract though when I finished work she said there will be no more work.

I wrote a couple of messages to her asking to close the contract but she won’t answer! I did well and was happy with my work. But her not closing the contract affects my JSS. I have all my works 5 starts rated and the score was 100%. But now the contract is open, she doesn’t end it and give me a review — it’s 98%.

Please, what can I do with this client?

Close the contract yourself. If you were paid it won't affect your JSS. 

petra_r
Community Member

Alexandra B wrote:
But her not closing the contract affects my JSS. 

No, it doesn't. It has no effect on your JSS at all. None.

Alexandra B wrote:

No, it will not. Just close it, it will have no effect and it has no effect open either.

alplo
Community Member

Ok so I wonder why has my JSS dropped? It was 100% half a year ago (I didn’t do any job since this last one).
petra_r
Community Member

You've dóne very few jobs, with none in your 6 or 12 month windows, it defaulted to 2 years.

Just close the contract, whether your JSS is 98 or 99 makes no difference anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members