🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Clients - HELP NEEDED
Page options
dherrnish
Community Member

Unresponsive Clients - HELP NEEDED

I can't get any response for my proposals. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!! I have been on Upwork for three days. NOt a single reply from any client. Can someone checkout my profile and Tell me what's wrong with the profile? 

upwork.com/fl/dherrnish

2 REPLIES 2
birblover
Community Member

Don't worry, dude! I'm sure one will respond eventually. Maybe the client is waiting for a few more proposals so they have options and can choose what's best for them, or maybe you're simply just not what the client was searching for. But that's okay! Just keep sending proposals to jobs you are interested in, and you'll get a response sometime! The site even says it usually takes upwards of 5 different proposals before a response, and I guess you might just be unlucky. Just keep on searching! 🙂
a_lipsey
Community Member

Ahmed D wrote:

I can't get any response for my proposals. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!! I have been on Upwork for three days. NOt a single reply from any client. Can someone checkout my profile and Tell me what's wrong with the profile? 

upwork.com/fl/dherrnish

It takes most people a few weeks to a month or longer to land their first gig.  What's wrong is your expectation. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members