🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Clients
Page options
alokmondal73
Community Member

Unresponsive Clients

Hey there!

I am working on a project, communicated with the client and he was answering at first, did part of the project and delivered (You submitted work for payment 13 days ago) it and now the client is not answering my messages! What to do now for me?

It was a one-time project with the fixed price and his payment method is verified.
Will it affect on JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alok M wrote:
If I do end the contract by unresponsive client. Then the client will be able put the Review? So you are suggesting to do that don't need to end the contract ?

If you end the contract, the client CAN leave feedback, but does not have to.

I would suggest you wait a few weeks after the contract ended, and if the client stays unresponsive, end the contract yourself then.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Alok M wrote:

I am working on a project, communicated with the client and he was answering at first, did part of the project and delivered (You submitted work for payment 13 days ago) it and now the client is not answering my messages! What to do now for me?

It was a one-time project with the fixed price and his payment method is verified.
Will it affect on JSS?

The money will be automatically released 14 days after the last time you submitted work for payment.

It doesn't hurt your JSS, no.

When they release the money in my account. Then should I end the contract?

Alok M wrote:
When they release the money in my account. Then should I end the contract?

It doesn't matter.

I generally wait a while and don't close it right away.

If I do end the contract by unresponsive client. Then the client will be able put the Review? So you are suggesting to do that don't need to end the contract ?

Alok M wrote:

If you end the contract, the client CAN leave feedback, but does not have to.

I would suggest you wait a few weeks after the contract ended, and if the client stays unresponsive, end the contract yourself then.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members