🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive Clients
Page options
46efb85a
Community Member

Unresponsive Clients

I have applied for more then 26+ proposals there are lot pending. All I want to ask is what's the status? I have spent around 125+ connect for my relevant work but still, without response, the clients are not responding. All I want is a clear flow of information that my proposal is ok or not. Cleints are not at all responsible for our sincere effors and money investment.

Please provide an honest answer for this.

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Devesh, 

You can check if your proposals are still active, or has already been archived by going to your Proposals page (Find Work > Proposals). From there, you'll switch between the "Archived" and "Active" tabs to know the status of your proposals. 

You can also check on the job post to see the activity on the job post by scrolling to the "Activity on this job" section of each job post.

~ Avery
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Devesh Y wrote:

Cleints are not at all responsible for our sincere effors and money investment.

No, clients are not responsible for providing free training by telling you what you're doing wrong; it's normal that you won't hear from them unless they're interested in hiring you. If you'd like advice about your profile and proposals, you can post here in the forum and ask other freelancers for tips.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members