Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Support Team....

Highlighted
Manuel V Member Since: Jul 14, 2018
1 of 8

Hi all,

it's now 10 days that I'm triying to open a dispute with a client.

I right away get in touch with the Upwork Customer Support, but it's now a week that I'm waiting for further assistance, regarding my issue...

And nor the Upwork Dispute Mediation team neither the Support Group for further assistance are coming back to me...

I don't know if it's the same entity, but they are purely unreachable and unresponsive.

I'm quite disappointed and feel realy alone...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

@Manuel V wrote:

Hi all,

it's now 10 days that I'm triying to open a dispute with a client.

Is it a straightforward dispute over funds which are (!!) funded and in Escrow?f (!!)

Did you submit the work and requested payment via the "Submit work and request payment" button on the contact?

When did you do that?

What happened next?

Highlighted
3 of 8

Hi Petra,

And thanks for responding.

Yes I think so.

Highlighted
4 of 8

submit the work and requested payment via the "Submit work and request payment" button on the contact... twice... But the client always asks me more, and  doesn't want to pay... I accepted once to do corrections, but he's asking me always something more which is extra work now... our contract ended the 10 of July...So we are in stalemate.... But he's got my work.... and I don"t get my payment...

Highlighted
5 of 8
Spoiler
After that I contacted the Upwork Customer Support...They were responsive, but they're always saying that they escalated my issue to other team (Upwork Dispute Mediation team, the Support Group for further assistance..) and no one comes back to me... I'm waiting now for a week to get in touch with them......
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 8

Hi Manuel,

We apologize about the delay in following up on your support ticket. We'll make sure someone from our team updates your ticket soon regarding the issue you're having. Please do keep communicating through your support ticket in order to keep all information in one place. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 8

@Manuel V wrote:

submit the work and requested payment via the "Submit work and request payment" button on the contact... twice... But the client always asks me more, and  doesn't want to pay... I accepted once to do corrections, but he's asking me always something more which is extra work now... our contract ended the 10 of July...So we are in stalemate.... But he's got my work.... and I don"t get my payment...

So is the client clicking on the request changes button? 

When you say the contract "ended" - is it closed? Who closed it?

Highlighted
8 of 8

Yes, the client is always clicking on the request changes button...

The contract is not closed. But initially, the work was Due Jul 10... And I delivered my work at that date.

And few days after, I did the corrections he asked me and delivered its to him.

But again, he clicked on the request changes button, but to ask me new things to do, a completely new work.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS