🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive client after delivery
Page options
khenz211
Community Member

Unresponsive client after delivery

Greetings! My client and I have been working on his project with a tight deadline, I delivered the work a day before the deadline, He hasn’t been online since the delivery of the project and he didn’t reply to my messages as well. His payment method is verified and he has funded the project.
It’s been 3days now should I be worried?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ogunmokun K wrote:
I delivered the work a day before the deadline, He hasn’t been online since the delivery of the project and he didn’t reply to my messages as well. His payment method is verified and he has funded the project.

The client has 14 (NOT 3) days to review your work. Once the 14 days are over, the funds are automatically released. There is no need to send any more messages, unless you want to annoy the client.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ogunmokun K wrote:
I delivered the work a day before the deadline, He hasn’t been online since the delivery of the project and he didn’t reply to my messages as well. His payment method is verified and he has funded the project.

The client has 14 (NOT 3) days to review your work. Once the 14 days are over, the funds are automatically released. There is no need to send any more messages, unless you want to annoy the client.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths