🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive client after paid test sample su...
Page options
pallavi_graphics
Community Member

Unresponsive client after paid test sample submission

Hi,

I did a paid test and have submitted the sample also but the client is not reponding, I neither see him online anymore nor has he released the payment. I read that, if the payment is not released by the client after 15 days we get it automatically. So,

1) Shall i wait for 15 long days or is there anything else I can do?

2) Could it be that the client has blocked me?

3) How would i know if he has blocked me? 

4) If client has blocked me will i get paid after 15 days?

Thanks,

Pallavi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Pallavi S wrote:

I did a paid test and have submitted the sample also but the client is not reponding, I neither see him online anymore nor has he released the payment. I read that, if the payment is not released by the client after 15 days we get it automatically. So, shall i wait for 15 long days or is there anything else I can do?

Just wait the 14 days from when you clicked on the "Submit work for payment" button on the contract. Do *NOT* click that button again as it resets the 14 day timer. You DO have a contract and the contract appears in your My Jobs page, right? And you submitted through the contract, not just via messages?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Pallavi S wrote:

I did a paid test and have submitted the sample also but the client is not reponding, I neither see him online anymore nor has he released the payment. I read that, if the payment is not released by the client after 15 days we get it automatically. So, shall i wait for 15 long days or is there anything else I can do?

Just wait the 14 days from when you clicked on the "Submit work for payment" button on the contract. Do *NOT* click that button again as it resets the 14 day timer. You DO have a contract and the contract appears in your My Jobs page, right? And you submitted through the contract, not just via messages?

Thanks Petra for the reply.

Yes i read that i should not clck it again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members