🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive client and refund question.
Page options
darko399
Community Member

Unresponsive client and refund question.

Hi guys, I worked with a client on a project and everything went perfect. Contract closed, all good. After some time, I started new project with her and we agreed on payment per picture, so one picture done, one hour logged manually. Also, I agreed on unlimited revisions because i knew she responds fast and it's only 15 images.

So after a while, I did many revisions and updated photos many times, she released payment for all 15 images (almost two months ago), but she said she might have more revisions. And now, after month, I'm still waiting for her to respond with updates on our contract. No word from her or her assistant. I've asked her to close contract or tell me if there are any last updates she want, so we can finish it. No respons still. 

My question is, If i close the contract now, can she request for a refund and get it?
I know it was my mistake to tell her she can have unlimited revisions, but I wasn't expecting she'll be so unresponsive. What can I do now? 

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "one hour logged manually. Also, I agreed on unlimited revisions because i knew she responds fast and it's only 15 images."

This makes no sense at all. If you logged an hour of time, it means you have an hourly contract.

If you have an hourly contract, you are paid for your time.

Of course you can do "unlimited revisions," because you are paid for your time.

Are you trying to mix the fixed-price and hourly contract models? That is a very bad idea.

If this client is unresponsive right now, then just close the contract. It sounds like you made a lot of mistakes with this.

Perhaps you can get the best outcome if you simply close the contract now. If she is not around, then she won't give you bad feedback. And she won't ask for any kind of refund.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths