🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unresponsive client
Page options
0f1ed8d9
Community Member

Unresponsive client

Hi

recently i did the one job on hourly basis...i send the file and then client end the cotract...i see the transaction history he didn't pay me...i message him but he didn't give any response....one think i have some issue of time work chart it always show 0 hrs.

help me with that

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Kunal G wrote:

Hi

recently i did the one job on hourly basis...i send the file and then client end the cotract...i see the transaction history he didn't pay me...

Did you use the Upwork tracker, to track your time?

Do you see the money anywhere on your Reports Home Page?

0f1ed8d9
Community Member

Last time I try to install but there is some problem while login....its don't allow me to use that tracker....and no I didn't see money...I'm working from 4 days and I accepted the offer yesterday as I confirm the work is as per client.
petra_r
Community Member

Kunal G wrote:
Last time I try to install but there is some problem while login....its don't allow me to use that tracker....and no I didn't see money..

If you didn't track the time and didn't log any hours on an hourly contract you don't get paid unless the client decides to come back and pay you.

Kunal G wrote:
I'm working from 4 days and I accepted the offer yesterday as I confirm the work is as per client.

That is not how hourly contracts work....

Hi Kunal,

I would just like to confirm, are you seeing an error message when you tried to log in to the Time Tracker App?

~ Joanne
Upwork
0f1ed8d9
Community Member

Its fix now...but what about payment

Hi Kunal, 

When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time worked in the previous week. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Kunal wrote:
Its fix now...but what about payment

If you neither tracked or logged your time, there is no payment unless the client comes back and pays you as a bonus.

Goran wrote:
When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time worked in the previous week

Only if they were tracked or logged, and he would see the money in his Reports Overview page.

wickedlnl
Community Member

You should focus on fixing the problem with the app first. No point in doing hourly work when there is no proof of you doing it to the client. When I first installed the app I wasnt getting proper screenshots of my workflow so I didnt start the timer until I made sure it was fixed. A client cant pay you for hours that they dont know you did.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths