🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive client
Page options
farhan_vc
Community Member

Unresponsive client

Two days back i got a message after a long gap of one year plus.. for submitting a proposal. I never received any messages from clients for a long time, i have been waiting for my first work for a very long time too hmm.. what to do..
So back to the problem, yeah so i received a message from client after a proposal and told me that he want that work to be delivered on that day itself then only i can get hired. So i completed my work with my hard work and told him that i have completed his mentioned works then he told me to send the previews of the work done..so i send him my work previews with watermark and all..then after that he didn't reply for a single message i send
Now what to do someone please tell i tried everything good proposal long time wait and everything but nothing worked for me..you all tell me please that should i need to depend again on Upwork ? I have lost my faith in this platform i think it's better to leave this platform
3 REPLIES 3
moonraker
Community Member

Looks like you've been scammed.

You should not do any work before a contract is opened. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Farhan,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you`ve had. Feel free to share more details with me via PM (click on my name) and our team will investigate the client further.

To learn more about how to protect yourself, I would suggest checking out the Safety First section here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Never work for free, and don't assume that a watermark will protect your work; anyone who knows what they're doing can easily remove them.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths