🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive leads
Page options
asolodov88
Community Member

Unresponsive leads

Hello, I almost never hear back from leads and I would like to know is any chance I can receive connects back from clients who never responded?

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

No. That's not how this works.

836408d7
Community Member

Okay, let's put this into a different context:

"Hello, I attended an interview at your company. I didn't get the job so could you refund my travel money, my lunch money and compensate me for my time please?"

Or, what about this:

"Hello, I used your services knowing full well you have overheads to cover, bills to pay as a company, all the while knowing there was a strong possibility I wouldn't get the outcome I wanted. Well, I didn't get the outcome I wanted... Refund please!"

colettelewis
Community Member

Andrei S wrote:

Hello, I almost never hear back from leads and I would like to know is any chance I can receive connects back from clients who never responded?

Andrei,

You will get your connects back if the client actually cancels the job offer without hiring a freelancer on Upwork or, if Upwork delists the job because the client has violated Upwork's ToS. 

Don't get despondent. We all go through this. Clients are not necessarily exclusive to Upwork, and they might hire from other sites, without cancelling the jobs they have offered on Upwork. Forget the ones that don't hire and remember the ones that do. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members