🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresposive job post
Page options
hasan-raha
Community Member

Unresposive job post

Responsive clients at Upwork have grown a lot lately.
In my more than 10 proposals, the client is not interviewing anyone. Even if they interviewed at least ONE PERSON, I would assume that I am not fit for the interview. But they are not interviewing anyone. This is wasting the connects of freelancers. Will Upwork take any action against those clients?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Showkat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Submitting a proposal has a financial cost, just like the other expenses you incur as a freelancer running your own business. If a client never hires but doesn’t close the job, your Connects are not returned. In this situation, we continue to encourage the client to hire or close the job, but ask that you consider the cost of Connects as part of your business expenses.

I would like to clarify that we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Showkat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Submitting a proposal has a financial cost, just like the other expenses you incur as a freelancer running your own business. If a client never hires but doesn’t close the job, your Connects are not returned. In this situation, we continue to encourage the client to hire or close the job, but ask that you consider the cost of Connects as part of your business expenses.

I would like to clarify that we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths