🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unsaving Jobs
Page options
8e9fff01
Community Member

Unsaving Jobs

I can't seem to unsave jobs in my saved jobs list. When i unclick the heart it does disappear, but as soon as I visit another page or refresh the current page, it comes right back! How do I properly remove jobs from my saved list so they actually get removed (not just at that instant)?

I am on Chrome browser/windows, in case that matters.

67 REPLIES 67
nidsingh
Community Member

not working

Hi Nidhan,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are reporting. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send us your OS and browser version along with the job posts that you are trying to remove from Saved Jobs so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It's not just me, then!

When I click on the 'save' button to 'unsave' it, a job disappears from the list. When the page is reloaded, the job is back again. It was fine up until today. 

OS   Windows-10

Browser   Google chrome

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nidhan,

Thank you for following up with additional information. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with removing your saved jobs. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi jason

again to update you, my similar problem still is not resolved

I am atill unable to delete the saved jobs and making difficult for me easily work on upwork

please provide your support to solve my this problem at earliest.

thanks

Its not working still, the cache fix isnt working. 

Hi Jason and Barbara,

I'd like to let you know as Nikola mentioned on a post earlier, that our engineering team is aware of this issue and is working to fix it as soon as possible. We'll have this thread updated once the issue has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cassidy102
Community Member

Hi! I keep trying to delete the saved jobs that I have applied for or are no longer interested in. I must have tried to do this about 10 times now, but every time I finish deleting them they all come back. Is there an issue with the site? I have tried doing it through the app on my phone, and on my laptop through both Safari and Google Chrome so I don't believe it's an issue on my end. Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Concetta,

You should be able to remove the job posts from your 'Saved jobs'' list by clicking on the heart on the right side of the job post. Could you please confirm if this is not working for you? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have done this many times from my phone and laptop and it is not working.

Thank you!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it, we'll post an update as soon as it's fixed.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2662427e
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I'm using Windows 10 and the latest version of Chrome: Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit).

nidsingh
Community Member

this option not working after refresh all saved jobs are there please let me know

Hi Nidhan,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or login in with another browser to remove your saved jobs. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am face same problem not able to remove jobs after clear  chache and cookies please let me know what to do next

nidsingh
Community Member

I am not able to remove jobs from my saved job list please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nidhan,

Clicking on the heart on the right side of the job post in your ''Saved jobs'' list will remove that job post from the list.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
8e9fff01
Community Member

I know that is how it is SUPPOSED to work, clicking on the heart, but it is not working in that manner. I am pretty new to the platform, so can't say when it started, but it was having this issue at least as of yesterday. It appears to remove from list, but reappears as soon as you try to visit another page or refresh.

I'm having the same issue and I've tried all the tips such as a different browser and clearing the cache. I checked and it happens on mobile as well as desktop.

oconnell_david
Community Member

Hi all,

For some reason I can no longer remove saved jobs from this folder. I click the green heart on the right hand side, the job disappears but when I refresh the page it still appears in the list. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 

Thanks,

Dave

Hi David,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If it still doesn't work, please let us know. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

Thank you for your suggestions. I have emptied my cache, tried different browsers and different devices with no luck unfortunately. Are there any other suggestions perhaps?

Hi David, 

Thanks for updating here. I'm sorry that you are still experiencing trouble removing the jobs you previously saved. I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. Please check and get it resolved.

Hi Ritik and Ahmer,

I would like to confirm that this is a known problem and that our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good to know Goran, I am having the same problem. Looking forward to its resolution.

Best regards

hi goran

again to update you, my similar problem still is not resolved

I am atill unable to delete the saved jobs and making difficult for me easily work on upwork

please provide your support to solve my this problem at earliest.

thanks

Thank you, Goran - and the rest of the team. It's hard to tame a monster as big and important as Upwork!

ahmer4work
Community Member

Hi there Support

Would you please support me to resolve my this problem, usually my everyday job hunting routine is to firstly browse the targeting jobs and save them for later submission.

But today I have come up with bizzare problem of not able to remove the saved jobs on which I have applied before.  

00ddeada
Community Member

Hi, I can't remove a job from the saved jobs list anymore. Please help.

Hi Minh Duc,

There is currently a known problem and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
00ddeada
Community Member

Joanne,

Any news on this or any timeframe when this will get solved? 

Any information other than that your team is working on it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Dirk

Hi Minh Duc,

This issue has been escalated to the correct team so that this can be fixed as soon as possible. At this time, we are not able to provide a specific timeframe, but we'll be sure to provide an update on this thread once this is fixed. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6e9c0490
Community Member

I'm new freealnces Agency in UpWork system and try to use "Save Job" marker during jobs selection.

Just realizes I can't remove/clear "Save Job" marker. Guess this is not expected behavior. 

Can you please advice how to clear all "Save Job"markers I have used ? 

This can be some workarounds, or bug fix request to upwork dev team.

Steps to reproduce: 

1. Click on "Save Job" in any job category for several jobs, for example: https://www.upwork.com/freelance-jobs/responsive-web-design/

2. Open "Saved jobs" section: https://www.upwork.com/ab/jobs/search/saved

3. Try to remove "Save job" marker.

Actual result: "Save job" marker still keep showing in "Saved jobs" section.

Environemnt:

H/W: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019), 2,6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM,

MacOs: 10.15.6

Browser: Chrome 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build(64-bit)

IP Location: Ukraine

Issue type: does not stop using the system, still annoying and disturbing.

Hi Victor and Chuck,

I am sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. This is a known problem and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork
barbarapeavy
Community Member

I can't unsave jobs. I click the heart and they go away and then come back. Is this a system-wide problem?

Same here. The moderators mentioned that it is a known issue and engineers are working on it. 

vgshyam
Community Member

Saving post for letter view, it will work.

After saving the post for latter view, trying to remove it, it is removed but when refreshing the page, it is there under the saved section. I faced the same issue on the web and app as well.

so basically, It is removed from the saved section by removing many times.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members