🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unsaving Jobs
Page options
8e9fff01
Community Member

Unsaving Jobs

I can't seem to unsave jobs in my saved jobs list. When i unclick the heart it does disappear, but as soon as I visit another page or refresh the current page, it comes right back! How do I properly remove jobs from my saved list so they actually get removed (not just at that instant)?

I am on Chrome browser/windows, in case that matters.

67 REPLIES 67

Hi Ghanshyam,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0e056174
Community Member

Hi, Community.

I found a strange issue.

On my job feed page, I clicked heart button on the job and it could be found on saved jobs page which is okay.

The problem was occured on saved jobs page.

When I clicked heart button again on saved jobs page, it was removed from list, I think it is okay.

But when I went to my job feed page and came back to saved jobs page, it was still in the list and was not removed.

I wonder if it was my wrong operation.

Regards.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergei,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahmer4work
Community Member

hi there upwork support

again to update you, my saved jobs  problem still is not resolved

I am atill unable to delete the saved jobs and making difficult for me easily work on upwork

please provide your support to solve my this problem at earliest.

thanks

I am experiencing the same problem and it's making me nuts! It's extremely difficult to track the jobs I want to respond to. no matter how many times I "unsave" them, they keep popping back up.

Hi Ahmer and Sharon,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. This is a known issue and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. 

We apricate your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cintss7
Community Member

I am having the exact same issue! I deleted the cache, and still didnt work. Seeing this is an issue so many users are experiencing, I assume this is an error of the Upwork page.

Upwork team,

It has been quite some time and the issue is still unresolved. It is causing a lot of inconveniences. By when shall we expect a resolution? Thanks..

samscheetz
Community Member

I am having the same problem. There are many other posts about this. Maybe if there was a website Upwork could post on where they could find someone to help them solve this...

Same issue. I'm trying to UN-save the jobs that either no longer available, or I decided they are not worth the time, but they keep appearing on my Saved Jobs list

**Edited for community guidelines**

Dear Upwork team - please fix this issue. I can't find jobs that are still relevant and interesting due to this bug. Or let me fix it for you, haha)))

bfehlinger
Community Member

I am having the same issue!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bethany, 

I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience on your end. Please know that the team is aware of the issue and they are prioritizing a fix to get this resolved sooner. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mikeclee
Community Member

Same problem here. I remove the heart, the job disapears, but when I come back to the page number it reappears. Please fix this.

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear about that. This is a known issue and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Once the issue has been resolved, we'll make sure to update this thread.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

I'm happy that this is being worked on - I'm having the same issue.

Best,
Dan

barbarapeavy
Community Member

I'm sill unable to unsave jobs.  Is this a system-wide problem?

Hi Barbara,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Yes, this is already a known issue and our team is working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
fctrad
Community Member

Hello! I have a problem with deleting saved jobs too. I press the green heart and it goes "unsaved", but then I refresh the page and there they are again all the jobs I "unsaved". Can you help me? 😞

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Florencia and others,

Our engineering team has already identified the root cause of this issue and fixed it for jobs that are being saved from now on. However, they are still working to make sure this issue is also fixed for the jobs saved earlier.

We appreciate your patience as this is being fixed.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can confirm it isn't totally fixed. I was able to unsave a lot of the entries in my list, but there are still some that can't be unsaved. These are older saved jobs that I submitted a proposal to, if that helps.

staylorphoto
Community Member

I'm unable to delete saved jobs. List is getting cluttered. When I try to 'clean up' my saved jobs, they appear to be deleted for a moment, then repopulate. I contacted support last week but nothing's been done about it. No ticket updates, problem still exists. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hi Stephen,

Our engineers have identified the cause of the issue for recently saved jobs; however, they are still working to ensure that the issue is also fixed for jobs saved earlier. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nitinnnggoel
Community Member

whenver i m trying to delete my saved jobs, they again reaappera in saved jobs list.

Still not fixed.

Please, fix the problem.

"Certa bonum certamen"
espressodesign
Community Member

When I delete a saved job I appears to be removed but when I return to Saved Jobs it is still there. Why is this happening?

voiceofcandice
Community Member

It is really frustrating.  I save most of my jobs because I cannot apply with my phone.

Since I do Voice Over I have to attach audio files to proposals.  For some reason my Galaxy 9+ won't allow me to upload audio files to proposals - but it will let me add them to messages to clients.  So weird! 

I emailed them in July and they did say that it was an issue on their end (not my phone) but that problem hasn't been fixed and is still an open ticket.  I'm assuming it isn't a priority since the phone is a little old, which I somewhat understand.  But it means that I now have to go to my desktop to submit a proposal. 

Since I cannot submit a proposal from my phone, and I cannot always stop what I'm doing to go to my computer and submit a proposal, I have to save jobs to apply later (very frustrating, since sometimes the speed of reply does matter.)  And as we all know, when you can't unsave them, it really makes it hard to manage the proposals/application process.

So when the unsave feature doesn't work, it also reminds me that I'm only saving some of these jobs because I cannot attach audio files with my phone.   Otherwise, I would have submitted the proposal when I saw it and would not have saved the job.  I was willing to work around the first problem - even though it makes me unable to apply quickly, but adding another issue without fixing the first.... 😞

The roll out of new features is great - we love improvement!  But I do hope they are putting some time towards the features we currently use that aren't working.  

emilhuston
Community Member

I clicked on the green heart. Nothing happened. The job is still there even if it is ni longer available

Hi Emil,

I checked, and this error with saved jobs have been resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try to use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members