cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unsure

kmj430
Robin L Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
1 of 5

I had an interview with a potentia; employer. I was told if I was offered the job they will need my login information to to link the job to my account? Is this true?

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 5

No, definitely not. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 5

Hi Robin, 

Sharing of your account login details to other users is a violation of the Upwork ToS. I'm not sure if the client you are referring to is the one that you recently had a chat with, if this is the case, please flag this client and her job post as inappropriate so that actions can be taken against her account. 

Please check the freelancer resources we compiled and tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Flag as Inappropriate 1.png

~ Avery
Upwork
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 5

@Robin L wrote:

I had an interview with a potentia; employer. I was told if I was offered the job they will need my login information to to link the job to my account? Is this true?

lol this is great

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

@Robin L wrote:

if I was offered the job they will need my login information to to link the job to my account? Is this true?

Think for a split second..... Doe this SOUND true?

Or does it sound like an incredibly dumb attempt to get you to hand over your login info to take over your account?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS