🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unsuspend Account
Page options
john_sholly
Community Member

Unsuspend Account

I recently relogged into my Upwork Account and updated my profile but it says my account is suspended. Is there a way to reverse this so I can start getting jobs?  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, 

It looks like your account was suspended 4-years ago, and you were notified about it through this support ticket. You should be able to access the same ticket thread by going to the email inbox associated with your Upwork account and looking for the email with the subject "Action Required. Temporary account suspension." Kindly refer to the ticket thread for more information about your account, and how you can lift the limitation to your account. 

Let us know if you need anything else, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, 

It looks like your account was suspended 4-years ago, and you were notified about it through this support ticket. You should be able to access the same ticket thread by going to the email inbox associated with your Upwork account and looking for the email with the subject "Action Required. Temporary account suspension." Kindly refer to the ticket thread for more information about your account, and how you can lift the limitation to your account. 

Let us know if you need anything else, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
mansoor59
Community Member

Hi sir its may 1st account please sir open may account **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mansoor,

I checked and it looks like one of our agent already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
mansoorali34
Community Member

Hi sir may name is mansoor **Edited for Community Guidelines** misunderstanding and may is suspended so please unsustainable may account may upwork account  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi sir may name is mansoor ali misunderstanding and may is suspended so please unsustainable may account

Hi Mansoor,

I can see that you are in communication with the team via this support ticket, rest assured they will assist you further. Also, kindly refer to that ticket if you have any additional questions so that the team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members