🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unused Connects Expired
Page options
alisameer47
Community Member

Unused Connects Expired

Hello there,

So a really weird thing happened, I had connects from a long time ago and I purchased some connects few weeks ago and started applying for jobs. I was aware that some connects were expiring (as it showed in my notifications) but I was constantly applying for jobs so I assumed they must've been used. I checked my connect history today and 4 connects were deducted for my account yesterday with the message of "Unused Connects". 
My question here is, why did this happen? Why were these connects not used when I was applying for jobs? And can I get these connects back? I'm aware it's a quite insignificant number but seems like they're wasted for no reason even thought I was applying for jobs constantly.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I tried to contact Upwork Support but the button wasn't working to contact them hence I'm posting this here. I'd appreciate if someone can help me out

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sameer,

Paid Connects are always being used before free Connects for any proposal. You can check out this help article for more information on Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members